Mission Statement: Faith Baptist Church exists to glorify God by equipping disciples who will manifest spiritual maturity through their worship, edification of other believers, and evangelization of the lost.
Faith Baptist Church is both fundamental and dispensational.
Fundamental describes our position on the Word of God.
Dispensational defines our interpretation of the Word of God.
Baptist explains our practices from the Word of God.
- We believe that the Scriptures are divinely inspired and as such are the sole authority for faith and practice.
- We believe in a Triune God. The Bible teaches that there is one God existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith alone. Our redemption was provided by Christ’s finished work on the cross.
- We believe in the personal, bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ and his subsequent glorious ascension into heaven.
- We believe in the eternal security of the believer. Those who have been genuinely converted are kept by the power of God.
- We believe in the pretribulation rapture of the Church, when the Lord Jesus Christ will return in the air to catch his Bride away.
- We believe in the premillenial return of Jesus Christ to the earth to establish a kingdom over which he will reign for 1000 years.
- We believe that God has called His children to a life of personal holiness, which involves separation from the world.
- We believe that the local church is the divine instrument of God for the furtherance of His plan in these days.
**A complete doctrinal statement is available upon request.